In this quick tutorial you can learn how to uninstall factory apps on your Xiaomi Mi/Note/Redmi phones powered by Android without root access modifications! You can remove apps such as Mi Browser, Mi Video, Mi Pay, Mi Share, Cleaner, Facebook etc.
NO ROOT required!
Xiaomi Android Phone – How To Uninstall and Remove Factory Apps Bloatware NO ROOT
Watch quick video tutorial below:
STEP BY STEP Tutorial
- Enable Developer mode on Android device
- Enable USB Debugging on Android device
- Install official Android ADB Drivers by Google
- Install JAVA Development Kit (either JDK by Oracle or OpenJDK)
- Download & run Xiaomi ADB/FastBoot Tools
- Remove undesired apps / packages
- ⚠️ Disable USB debugging on your Android device when finished (for security / safety reasons!)
Not all apps can be removed (uninstalled or disabled) this way, like Mi Gallery app, because it would soft brick your device but most other annoying apps can.